Brad Dokuchie, C.Tech.,
Brad Dokuchie, C.Tech. is a member of Couchiching First Nation. Brad oversees the planning, design, and construction of capital projects and has significant experience undertaking construction inspections as required. Brad has significant experience with community planning and development, and water/wastewater and other technical services for First Nation communities from Initial Study Preparation, Preliminary Project Approval, Environmental, Effective Project Approval, Design and Construction to Post Project Activities. Prior to ICE, Mr. Dokuchie was employed with Saulteaux Consulting and Engineering where he was also involved in the planning, design, and construction of capital projects. Mr. Dokuchie was also employed as a Technical Manager with the Independent First Nations Alliance (IFNA) and Bimose Tribal Councils, and also previously employed with Indigenous Affairs and Northern Development Canada (INAC) and familiar with the associated programs, policies, and regulations for on-reserve facilities.
- Ontario Association of Certified Engineering Technicians and Technologists (OACETT)
- Ontario Building Code Certification
Fields of Competence
- Provide strategic planning, project management, facilitation, and negotiation in the on-going development, evaluation and implementation of Aboriginal Engagement Plans.
- Assisting in the development of the management and implementation of plans with First Nation communities to address or resolve project specific issues or concerns.
- Community consultations and community approval processes and Stakeholder engagement planning.
- Capacity development within First Nation communities.
- Mineral and mining
- Renewable energy
- Oil and Gas
- Aboriginal Sector
- Public Sector
- Engagement Lead
- Project Support
- Technical Advisor
- Project Consultation and Engagement
- Aboriginal Relations